- The LB Body Co Ltd Fitness Nutrition and Healthy Eating Plans are not formulated to suit any nutrient deficiencies, allergies, intolerances or any other food related health problems. If you suffer with any of these you should seek advice from a Registered Dietician or Nutritionist.
- The LB Body Co Ltd Nutrition and Healthy Eating Plans are not formulated to suit the nutritional needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Should you require help The LB Body Co Ltd recommends that you see a Registered Dietician or Nutritionist. If you are no longer breastfeeding, please seek permission from your doctor before commencing Fitness Nutrition and Healthy Eating Plans.
- If you have any medical health problems or disease you should consult your doctor before embarking on any Nutrition or Eating Plans.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Blogs, commentaries, fitness/healthy eating guides and all other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Some of this material may have been provided by third parties or uploaded by registered users. We do not verify this information. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. You should always seek to obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of our site.
- For our healthcare products, diet plans, food supplements and other similar products or services, please carefully read the information provided on our site regarding that product or service or contact the manufacturer or third party service provider (where the service is not provided by us, for example, when we use YouTube videos on our site). We are not licensed healthcare professionals; if in any doubt, or if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, trying to get pregnant or taking any prescribed medication, please consult your doctor before using any of the products or services.
- Any food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Any product to be used as an aid to slimming or weight-loss can only achieve those results if consumed as part of a properly varied, balanced and controlled diet and accompanying a healthy lifestyle.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking To Our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. However, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links From The LB Body Co Site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, those links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of any of the other provisions of these terms of Website Use.
- Not to sell goods or services through our site.
- Not to disclose the confidential information of a third party without their consent. • Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- By submitting a Contribution to our site, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive licence to use that Contribution. Although you will still own the copyright in your Contribution, we will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Contribution. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. We may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Contribution in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
- Please also note that, in accordance with these Terms, you must ensure that your Contribution does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your Contribution to the Board, you are warranting that you have the right to grant us the non-exclusive copyright licence described above.
- If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to us, please do not submit the Contribution to our site.
- The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, pdfdownloads, ebooks, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases,
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In the event you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.thelbbodyco.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds.
- By placing an order with the LB Body Co Ltd, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders.placed. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- In order to place an order on The LB Body Co Ltd site, you must be a consumer, not a business or a reseller and be at least 16 years of age.
- All transfers conducted through The LB Body Co Ltd are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
- Content on our site is not intended to constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice, or to be a substitute for any advice given by a licenced healthcare professional. You should contact your medical practitioner immediately if you suspect you have a medical problem, and stop using any Products or Services that you suspect may contribute to the problem or if you experience any adverse effects. You should not use any information or statement about any of our Products or Services to attempt to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
- As all of our products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strictly no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product.
Age of Consent
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, county, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, county, state or province of residence and you have given The LB Body Co Ltd your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Exercise & Fitness
- Not all exercises and workouts are for everyone. Before starting or attempting a new exercise or workout programme take into account flexibility, strength, fitness level and overall health to determine whether or not a particular exercise or workout is appropriate for you.
This and any other exercise or workout programme can result in injury. Any injury sustained from proper or improper use of this exercise or workout programme is solely the responsibility of the exerciser. The LB Body Co Ltd disclaim any liability from injury sustained from the use of this exercise or workout programme and suggest that you consult your Doctor or Healthcare Advisor//Practitioner before attempting any exercise or workout programme.
- If you have recently had a baby, operation, illness or have any health concerns you must consult your Doctor, Or Healthcare Advisor/Practitioner before embarking on any exercise or workout programme.